Monday, February 16, 2009

~1st time in my ACCA history~

1st time in my ACCA history, (of cz not including CAT la..).. i passed all 3 of my Papers for December 08 exam..hehez~~~

Well, last sitting, was quite tough for me,
F4, Law
F8, Audit
P1, Professional Accountant

All bulky papers for last sitting n honestly, i really do not have much confidence at all, still thought tat i would only pass 1 or 2 papers...

But 2day, results out, hahaha..~ I PASSED!!

F4 was the paper i used to hate, (now still hate)... n this is the 3rd attempt for my F4, 1st time, i failed, 2nd time resit, didnt study at all, jz 'chiong' to exam...hahaha~~~
3rd time, this time, i really sit down n study, attended classes... n, yea, i passed...

So, there's no miracle in ACCA, not like CAT, only hardwork will lead to success...hahahaz
All the best to my fellow friends out there~ hehehe

No comments: