Sunday, August 10, 2008

~My LiLO @ 2 Mths old~

hey~ hahaz..coming back wif my updatez..hahaz..not bout australia 1st la..sstill got lotsa pics 2 upload..wakkaka...come..share wif u my lilo 1st..this naughty gal..wakaka
~this aint Lilo..haha..but identical when they are young rite?haha.. thiz pic is taken in 'Garden City' in Perth, its jz an advertisement..haha..advertisement bout the toilet roll..wakakak..*never know i can see my Lilo in Perth..lolz~

~This 1..taken b4 i went Aus..Wats she doin under tat stool..i dunno ar..@_@~


~Few days ago i see her in this condition when i came home..-_-''..y my Lilo became 'Super Dog'..asked my kakak..oo..haha..is she naughty, dunno where she bite tat cloth from, so my kakak jz tie tat cloth 2 her..LOL..showed my koko..he said tat her head very big..lolz..still asked me y her face so chamz..cz leh..when i take this pic, it was in the morning..haha..cz she jz taken her bath..cz she too dirty..dunno where she went n dirty herself tat nite..-_-''.."

~ One of Lilo's favourite..sleeping ter-balik..-_-''..even i stand there for so long she also dunno..LOL...Pig lai de.. ~

Hahaz..tats all 4 this post yea...hahahaha..kinda bz recently..>.<

5 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

my goodness!!!totemo kawaii!!!!gosh...so so so cute!!!!can i hug him??? i want i want nar...haha....

!dA アイダ said...

oOps!is a'she'!!haha...

Kate said...

hhahahha...can..sure..let u hug when u got come my house..haha..but she veli naughty..>.<..
Yea..its her she...lolz..

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.