Wednesday, August 27, 2008

27th of Aug, the day Lilo left

27th of Aug, Lilo left us..forever..
I missed her..so do everyone..she's jz so cute n active n everyone loves her, even my neighbours..
but, too bad..
i still remembered the day when i fetch her back, she was still so little..from she dunno how 2 walk properly till she knows how 2 jump n chase ppl..
from she dunno how 2 cross the drain, till she can jz walk pass the drain,
from she dunno how 2 eat, till she wants 2 eat everything she sees us eating she also wan 2 eat, including fruits..
remember the style she sleep, she play..
remember seeing her chasing the birds, the ants, the butterfly..
remember her sitting outside the kitchen door..sumtimes even being naughty n came into the kitchen when my dad's not around..
remember that she fell into the fish pond n swam to the side..crying for help cz she cant get up..
remembered when me n mum came back from aus, jz called her name, n she came running to us from the kitchen..being so excited..
everthing..every little act of her is jz so special..
she's jz a very special puppy
my mum, my kakak...we all loves her very much..
but, very unfortunately, she left us..everything jz happened so suddenly..
well, if u ask me, till now, i still cant accept the fact that she's gone,
everytime i close my eyes, i'll see her in front of me..

well..for wat reason she's gone, i really don wan 2 say it anymore..cz i'm really angry n furios about the whole thing..i know i should not be like this, but i do have my own emotion too..well..hope that time will wash my anger away..

Lilo..u'll always be in our heart..we love u...
*sorry, i'll not post any photo of Lilo in this post..tears will jz roll down whenever i saw her photo..*

No comments: