Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sum Stuffs from The Spring

hehez...got these from 'Sushi King'...cute ma?
hehe..~
got these 2 small sushi king cups n a calender when i bought the sushi king card..
2molo will be the sushi king promotion..
Rice-based SUSHi on the Kaiten Belt for only RM2 each from 21-24 April 2008~
wakakka...see if i have time 2 go..
anyone wanna tag along? wakkaka..
.Photobucket




BIG APPLE DONUTS

i remembered tat it was an evening..
my bro came 2 me n said tat he dreamt of DONUTS!!
then he say he wan go The Spring buy DONUTS..
Wa Piang eh..then he really went The Spring 2 buy DONUTS!
i'm having class tat evening, so too bad i cant follow him..

After i reach home tat nite,
my bro told me that he bought some DONUTS
i went 2 the kitchen..
*shocked*.. my bro buy a dozen ba...Photobucket
well..we end up finishing these DONUTS in 2 days
cant afford 2 finish it in a day..lol

The donuts are nice eh~hehe~
Ko~ thanks~~lolz..
*dono when again my ko will dream of foods again ho..lol*Photobucket






wakakaka..stolen these pictures from my bro's blog..
*shh..* hahaha
Photobucket

No comments: