Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some Happenings @ Ma House~

Warning~~ Explicit Content~!
Ready 2 See?
Ready then see la~~
If not ready then..don see...if not don blame me if u feel very Geli~ Lolz




Well..its nth la, jz a scar about 6cm long on my head~
Lolz..Coolz rite? haha...macam scar after went 'pek yao'..Lolz..
Photobucket
Hmmz...no la~ i not tat bad..i very guai 1, where will go pek yao..
Even though my piggy say drive civic de is pai kia...
*ehem ehem, this reminds me of sth..WAKAKA, i wont tell...don ask me wats it..LOL*
Photobucket

actually le...jz get hurt cz of my clumsiness la..haha...but le...i better than others la..ppl usually go 'long piak' la..i got this scar cz i 'long chu teng'--means knock on the roof~Photobucket


Some Pics of the scar...hehez~~~

~Another thing i think tat its special~
Know wats in the Pic?

Take a Guess then..hehez

hehez, an APPLE..wakaka..cute little apple, as small as a cherry, planted by my dad...hehez~ yes, its an apple..hehez~


No comments: