Monday, March 3, 2008

Mugen Civic FD!! I wan my car LIKE THIS!! whoa...

wakaka...i wan my car like this..but, dream long long la..>.<..wait till i got money then say..
these pictures are found in a forum, the red civic is the Mugen version of civic FD. Wonder whether we can find this in M'sia
My friend do told me Honda M'sia have a few of this model (he working in Honda mah..)
but...zzz..too late when he told me..Our house FD ady 3 mths old tat time...zzz
he still ask me sell the one at home n get 1 Mugen de... Lol..
argh..i jz love this Mugen civic FD..its jz so NICE!!!!







Stop Stop... the pic below no more Mugen la..only red de is Mugen..hehez..
the Pic down here is the eagle eye projector for civic FD (pic from forum too)
was having the intention to have a set..
but, kch no stock, need post from KL...price quoted is around RM1200
whoa...wait la..wait i save money 1st..hehez..
i WAN projector!!! nice la..!!!!
but maintenance kinda expensive too...-_-''
sobz sobz...>.<





No comments: