Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update~~

My blog is so dead, so i decided to 'revive' it..Photobucket
Suddenly i went blog hopping, n stopped at Yii Soon's blog,
Aargh..~! so many nice photos taken, n yet me.. my blog..my camera.. are all covered wif dust dy.. mushroom also grow duno how big dy...Photobucket

So, i hand become itchy and i tested something new that i had never done before..
Quite satisfied, but and yet not satisfied with the outcome. Satisfied in a way that i managed to tried something new, not that satisfied as i think i still need alot more improvement.

So, here are the result of my 'experiment'.. any comments? Photobucket

This 1 is over-exposed..hmmz... need 2 try out more

Seriously, the 'smoke' effect there aint any photo-shoped thingy, infact, i duno how 2 use photoshop till 2day...=.=''
Its not 'ghost' as well...
Its jz the light from my torch..Photobucket

Comments please? Photobucket

I think i will 'revive' my blog, lets see how determined i am this time...Photobucket
lolx...~

No comments: