Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~I lost all of ur phone numbers~

As you had seen what i had written on my msn's personal msg, i lost all of ur phone numbers.. yeap..lost..i duno for temporary or permanent...

well...why? the story goes like this...haha

My phone 'flew off' from my hand...and drop on the phone, impact very hard and right on the screen...
since then, i discoverd that the touch screen 'kee siaw' jor... u press here it go there..haha..means, cant really press on the thing i wanna press, cant even answer calls......>.<
so.. i decided to send my phone to 'hospital'..

but...aiks, i 4get 2 store all of my contacts to my simcard..>.<.. duno the shop ppl will help me backup o not...>.<..

haiz...phone now so fragile..>.<
my previos phone..no matter how if fly or jump or run or wat la... till it 'scattered'.. jz fix it back..n everything still works well..
haha~~

so, friends, if u sms me or call me..pls tell me who are u 1st if u contact me ok? i only can remember numbers of a few friends..cant remember all la..>.<

No comments: