Saturday, January 17, 2009

Complicated Emotion = Im Emo-ing

Ok... im very emo now... stop finding trouble wif me or u will get 'bombarded' by me.. <-- this is a warning! (here i say sorry 1st if i had been rude / going 2 be rude to whosoverPhotobucket)


I also duno wat my mood is now, happy? disappointed? sad? stress? combination? yea..combination of all those mood will be a better definition of my mood now..

Well, im 'exploding' now for wat had happened yesterday nite... or shud i say for wat happen throughout these few months.. i do have my limit too, but pls do not go over my limit.. chances i had given, but they are treated like rubbish, been thrown away jz like tat.. as a friend, i gave chances dy, wat more do u wan? yea, i understand ur feeling now, so wat? does tat mean tat i don have those feelings? no, its jz tat im learning 2 let go... im really tired n fed up, so pls, if u still wan 2 remain as a friend of mine, pls stop all these n really be a friend of mine. Remember, FRIEND. I do not wish to loose any friend, so think properly. Again, think about the consequences before u decide 2 do something.

aihz... duno wat more 2 say about that thing...yea, i shud be emo-ing, but n yet, 2day i shud be happy too. Finally my bodykit is installed 2day!Photobucket OMG... too bad im now in the office, working..Photobucket ... aiyokz.. cant wait 2 see my car...Photobucket

No comments: