Friday, December 26, 2008

**Merry Christmas~**

Oopz..well...i think im late to post this post..hehez~
Happy 'belated' christmas then..lolz..
n a Happy new year to ya all~~

Well, this year, i had a very different and meaningful christmas eve and christmas countdown compared to before..
I remembered last year i was sick on xmas eve.. >.<
2 years ago, i bring my kakak, Aini, out for car ride during xmas eve, bring her around the town and see ppl countdown..That time, i remembered Aini wished to go to the church..

So this year me n Aini followed my bro to St Jo church, to join their midnight mass,
hmmz...this is my first time going 2 church, joining their mass..on such a meaningful day..
the day where Jesus was borned..
A meaningful way to celebrate christmas eve... Here, i can truely feel the true meaning of christmas..^^

No comments: