Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~ $$ MONEY $$ ~

walao~~ i so RICH~~ but unfortunately..those are not my money...don rob me ar..i very poor 1..my wallet only left RM5.. >.<.. hahahaha
well.. i post this not wan u guyz drools over the amount of money la..
jz tat..i was counting those money jz now..
n...i discovered sth... mayb i outdate la..now then i discovered tat we have a 'special' kind of RM50..Align Center
Look at the pics below..

saw this? y ths gabenor's signature at the side 1??? got like this 1 mer?? fake 1 ar?? aduiz..i duno le.. hahaha~~~~well... sth new 2 me..>.<.. hahahahaha

5 comments:

tweedee said...

i want to rob u liaw,
because me no money

lol

Kate said...

walao..don la..not my money le..T.T

Anonymous said...

wa....so many money...

hei hei..

that signature..is normal la...

it means u don like money...u don know it very much...hahahaha

Kate said...

dousabao?
u are??

haha...normal ka?
lolz..
一向来都没发现嘛。。
T.T

hahaha..

Anonymous said...

formula: dsb = an gu