Thursday, July 10, 2008

~Kena SaMan..-_-'' ~

aduiz..yesterday kena saman la..
bump into a jpj road block after having breakfast wif my mum n on our way 2 office..
aih..
i was using my bro's car which i'm not used 2 its seatbelt (wakakkaa..)
n..so so so 'luckily' i bump into a road block..
well..the jpj in front saw me without my seatbelts on..but he did not stop me
the person behing stop me..for my window..-_-''
after he stopped me then his collegue in front told him that i'm not using my seatbelt..-_-''

He said that 2 of his collegue saw me without my belts..
so..watever la..jz give him my license..not going 2 'bincang' wif them, its an operation anyway..
wont be able 2 get away de la..

He then said he wan 2 see my window..

Me : Not tinted la!! ORI like this ba
JPJ: *he wan open my door n see, after he open, he touch touch touch*
Me : See, really not tinted ba, the glass is like this, wat 2 do?
JPJ: *he see see see again..* oo~see this..*pointing at the small small words at the corner*
AS3, this not pass la..see in front this, AS2, pass..
Me: HA??AS3 AS2?? *apa tu?..-_-''*
JPJ: AS3 not pass one,...
Me : But this ORI from japan is like this wo..HOW?
JPJ: U contact ur dealer la..bla bla bla
Me: o o o ~
JPJ: now give u warning only la..soon we going 2 real real catch le..
Me: o..ok ok..

so..i just get a fine for not using seatbelt..
so..i went JPJ at 11th miles to pay the fine and to renew a Rigid's road tax..

guess wat??
when i pass my fine over 2 tat women..
argh

JPJ : this 1 yesterday kenak ar??
Me : ya!

she looks so..@.@..
seems tat the fine is not updated 2 the system yet or wat..

JPJ : u wan to pay ar?
Me: Ya! (abuthen??come here waste petrol ar?)

then she ask me 2 have a seat n wait..
zzz...so inefficient..
see i so efficient..yesterday kena fine, 2day go pay!
see how inefficient are they, yesterday's fine i wanna pay 2day, she look at me like im an alien..

watever la..at last still can pay..haha

I was at there thinking..AS3 not pass..
yesterday i saw an estima..AS5..tat 1 pass ar?

i was jz thinking..
then on my way back 2 office 2 pass the road tax back..

WALAO!! road block!!
mostly catch tinted cars
quite a few Estimas, Alphards..even Ninjas..

-_-''
now they really catch huh..
so now better don drive tinted cars out..
kena fine later..

No comments: