Friday, June 6, 2008

~Forensic Heroes 2 interlude~

hehez..FH2 interludes..nice songs though..
FH2..hrmmz..the main actor n actress n FH1 seems 2 be 'replaced'? haha
u watch n u know la..lolz

1st song, 'you are my angel'
the song for matt n pui pui..
but, too bad..pui pui is jz too pitty..haiz..
her sis pass away..then matt got killed..haiz..
Photobucket

2nd song 'entre los dos'
the song for xiu yao n tim
argh..i jz like this couple so much..lolz..
well..ah tim jz proposed 2 xiu yao n xiu yao agreed..
Photobucket

this song 'you are my angel' is sang by 'Lorretta Chow',周美欣
some details of Lorretta,
She's 2nd runner up for Miss HK '07,
n OMG..she's jz 20 years old..( same age as me wei~~~!!)
n she jz have such nice voice~!!
Photobucket





Here she is, Lorretta Chow,周美欣

2 comments:

oleandero said...

erm, can u send me the song "u are my angel"? its so touching.. ure done with watching forsensic heroes II? im still watching it. really hope u can send me. "kale_oleander@hotmail.com"
thanks

Kate said...

okies..
heheh..send 3 ur mail dy..^^

FH2? jz watched till episode 25..
5 more episodes till the end..hehez..