Friday, May 2, 2008

~Roasted~

yesterday was labour day,
went 2 permai with my Form 5 classmates..
hahaz...me n pris reach around 9 sth..
n about 10, we went kayaking..
the sun at that time was juz mild..its fun though..hehez
cant deny that im old liaw..
haha..not as energetic as b4 dy..

after tat we have our lunch..
had pasta, fried 'tang hoon' etc..
full full~ yummy yummy~

after tat we went playing water in the sea
i dono how 2 swim ma..so 'play water' only la..lol
then i came out, went back 2 where our belongings are,
i sat there 4 about half an hour..
n i get SUNBURN~~!!

arghh..its so so so the very pain..>.<

my darling, my koko n my mum still laugh at me..
call me 'cha xio' as in bbq-ed pork, n roasted small piggy..
argh~!!!

we left permai at around 4 sth i guess..
hehez..then we went had a drink then we head back home..
tiring day though..but fun..hehez...~


Some Pics of 'Roasted' me..

saw the difference?

So red...-_-..

the back part of my hand, not so red..haha..

No comments: