Friday, November 16, 2007

Wats Happening?

Well, too much has been happening lately...too much? Well, jz consider tat its just ups and downs of a person's life..
Suddenly have a feeling of writing something, (well, i had been writing in forums, but since sometimes ago, i stopped...) why??y cant sleep well at nite? too many rubbish in mind? uhuh...everything is in a mess..well, kinda disappointed at myself..
now, its the 11th month im in kl, in sunway...im supposed to be here, studying, but, wat have i done so far? i cant blame things that happened so far for making me cant concentrate in my studies.. If not bcoz of me, things wont happened too..dont point finger at someone elses, as u point, there will be more fingers pointing back at ur own self..*aih, wat 2 do? i dono, im kinda lost n blur now*
Exam is jz around the corner, n there are tonnes of things 2 revise..
Tonnes of things 2 revise? but y am i still here, writing??
*aah..jz wanna find a place 2 pour out those things annoying me in my mind..>.<''*
Mum, Dad, Bro...i'm so so so sorry, u guyz sent me here to study, hoping tat i can study in a better environment..but..this sem, i dono whether i can make it or not..im so so sorry..>.<

living in kl = an eye opener for me..life here aint tat easy *i preferred kuching more..^_^*
but, staying here really let me learnt a lot of things, met a lot of ppl..
will i continue staying in kl? for how much longer? well...i dono...

2 comments:

Philip Nate said...

a lot of problems, a lot of homework, how much have u solved?

Kate said...

solved nothing...
trying to solve -- solving..
>.<